Want to lose weight? Want to look and feel better? Sick and tired of being sick and tired? Tried lots of other programs?
As your coach, here are the things I’ll help you do:
- Clarify your vision and direction – what do you want to achieve? OK, so you want to lose weight, but let’s clarify that further!
- Strategize your actions – how are we going to make this happen? This is not a one time thing, it changes, and that’s good!
- Upgrade your skills and environment
- Master your psychology – use EFT tapping to release fears, doubts, limiting beliefs, and insecurities and help you to create confidence and new empowering beliefs.
- Optimize your environment – get rid of the hurtful foods, replace with healthy, nutritious, delicious foods and make them really easy and readily available to eat.
At best, our bodies operate in harmony where the health and well-being of each part is interdependent upon the next. To achieve true physical, mental and spiritual health we must take a holistic approach, rather than reacting to and isolating symptoms.
Since 1976, Stina Pope at Present Tense Coaching has advocated for a comprehensive view of health, incorporating our inborn ability to recognize and remedy health concerns by identifying the underlying causes. When it comes to weight loss, simply cutting calories does not make it! As far as Stina is concerned, if you gain weight back, the program did not work!
EFT Meridian Tapping is a proven weight loss/maintenance tool. Combined with Stina’s background in holistic health and nutrition (she has a recent masters degree), you too can achieve your health goals.
- Ready to work? Please email Stina at email@example.com and also download the legal stuff.
- Want to know more about Stina’s qualifications and background, and what the general approach is? Click here.
- Want to read some success stories ?
- Want to work online? Look below!
- Need a meridian tapping refresher page? Click here
Visit the Contact page to schedule an initial consultation. Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you want to take an online course, I highly recommend this one:
Copy the link and put into your browser, then scroll down in the “course” area to EFT for Weight Management. There are a couple of courses that are closed, keep scrolling down. It’s not very expensive ($130 for 8 weeks), and has clinically proven results.
The very interesting and important thing about both my in-person and the online courses is that they use EFT meridian tapping to release the triggers that cause weight retention. This is a very different approach than most weight loss programs use – and it works. Not only does it work, but the results hold, because they are not based on will power!